Realise your operational potential and long term savings.
The Patented Linear Cleaning method is the only solution to provide a full cleaning service guaranteed without a shutdown or stop.
The installation can be cleaned completely while it remains in full production at extreme temperatures. Cleaning is done within the gas lanes of tube bundles, making for a more targeted and effective solution.
Using this method, not only are the blockages in the gas tubes cleared, the thermal efficiency is improved significantly also.
With our patented Linear technology, which is WIFI controlled, we can clean every area inside your installation. With lances up to 10 meters, we can clean boilers up to 20 m width. A swivel at the end of the lance can rotate 360 degrees to enable a precise and controlled clean. With our high temperature camera system, we will monitor and record the results before and after the cleaning.
OCT’s experienced team of specialist explosive engineers and our developed methods of explosive cleaning ensure there will be no damage to the plant, providing the client adheres to an appropriate and regular maintenance programme.
How it works
- Using high temperature camera, the experts first determine the fouling area and decide cleaning methods
- From the access doors, small charges are directed via cooled lances to the fouled area of the installation
- The detonative cleaning charge is positioned at the determined location (i.e. super-heater or economiser)
- By creating small controlled precision shockwave, the deposits are fractured from fouled surfaces without disturbing the unit’s integrity
- The whole system is controlled remotely to ensure safety throughout
- This process is repeated in grid patterns and at different elevations until the cleaning objective is met
Why this method?
- Patented Linear Cleaning is the proven solution for up to 200 installations worldwide
- Clean bundles up to six metres deep, even in the flue gas lines
- Longer bundles of up to 12 meters can be cleared, with lances custom-made for specific jobs
- Efficiency can be increased by up to 110%, meaning increased revenue
- Safer and more sustainable than traditional methods
- We will turn this into a story and not bullet points so it reads smoothly
Call us today on +44 (0) 2392 377403 or email email@example.com for more information on our services and how it could help you and your facility stay cost effective, safe and efficient.